RSS

When a man loves a woman

What is most beautiful about a woman?

- looks
- character
- poise and confidence
- capability
- attitude
- her love for you
- her love to God


i asked my shepherd before;
how do you know he is the one for you?
She says:


(1) He will refer to his leader appropriately

(2) You are willing to submit under him

(3) Above all, he will be the one who initiates and take lead

The most beautiful woman in my opinion is
one who supports and serve the people around her.

When a man loves a woman, not only he will be able to embrace one's strength but also the weakness that comes with it, love should be enduring and do not ask for return:


Unconditional love is the greatest love of all time..ever

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

God know the situation. God will make a way in this situation that you told me.
In God eyes you are beautiful in God,me too( sincere in my heart )
don't worry pretty woman:)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin