RSS

Reflection

Why are you staring at me?
Why didn't you speak when i need you the most?
Why didn't you reply my doubts?

I always wonder if the one i am seeing is the same as others see
I think i remember those eyes
I think i remember those lips
features that i dislike and like

I love to see your expression
to think what you are thinking
to predict what you would be saying before you even speak
I always thought that i know you very well
But, no, i don't

Who would understand you?
Your emotions cover your expression
Your expression covers your true feelings
I wish i could peel you, layer by layer to see what is underneath that face
What is in the inside will reflect on the outside
What is on the outside may not reflect what is in the inside

Who are you?
Who am i?
Who am i pretending to be?
Why am i pretending?
I don't even know how to respond to myself.

I hate facing you (myself)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin