RSS

mustard seed

There will be another supernatural healing rally in my community,
I am excited and awaiten with
anticipation of that days' coming,
prayers and reflections to
increase faith and compassionte heart,

The more i dwell,
the more doubts creep into my heart and mind (my soul)

God, take away all the disbelief in me,
Increase my faith
God is going to perform miracles in the land of Kuantan
Praise the Lord


We are going to gather a plentiful harvest
Let's gather all the workers to the field of salvation

However i lay my concerns at the feet of Jesus,

(1) Could we use publicity stunt like giving testimony, giving away cross necklaces as protection or taking their personal stuff to be prayed for? How far should we go?

(2) Shoud we give them such high hopes and leaving them hopeful for miracles and disease lifted? How much hope should we offer?

(3) Are we willing to keep in touch with these people who desired to be healed not only before that event but also after that, years to come? Are we really commited?

Am i the only one lacking in faith?



God, give me understanding of your awesome doings
I know that i may not understand
as your understanding is higher than the heavens

If i believe in salvation, i believe in miracles
My survival is a miracle
Why is it so hard to embrace healing miracle, Angie?

Yes, they are related and bridge us to Jesus Christ

May your will be done in Kuantan



May i be able to contribute and serve in this event

May all bro s and sis s join hands and hearts to serve

Amen.

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

sis,you can.
you have the testimony abt how God heal you.
the same miracle will happen on june.
though I didn't join you, my prayer will come to support your all.

yellowtulip said...

God does not need any reason for His miracles, God does not has formula for things that happen in Him. Because He is a God of creative and His ways is new every morning. Jesus wants us to believe in Him like little children. So let us be like little children in trusting the Lord.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin