RSS

addiction

i have to admit i am addicted

obsessed
could not live without
_______________________
my blog
_______________________
it becomes my driving force
my motivation
my devotion period

i have to admit i am not worshipping the Lord
but i am worshipping myself (self-indulgence)
Text Color
When my line was struck by lightning


i was cut away from the internet
and my life crumbles

i have no channel to express myself
i have nothing

i could have written and journalled
by writing down
but i hates my writing
jumbling

i could have typed on my computer


but i could not put my fingers on it
i know why....

because i am addicted to others' responses

i need to know that i am heard, accepted and recognised

broadcasted on a media
i am living for myself, in myself and with myself

it is all about ME, ME and ME

This long lonely week without blogging

is a wake up call for me

I need my Lord


i need to come before my Lord sincerely and faithfully

i need acceptance from God not from people

I am living for God not for any one else

i confess my sins and vanity

now, i shall blog with a refound new attitude...

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

we are same gang.welcome back!! I
understand what you mean. As you say blog is a way to express ourself. so i keep writing blog until today.Thx for give comment in my blog~
It is tool for us to understand other thought.
and use the opportunity to care for others.

just want to encourage to seek God, He always ready to hear you, your thought.God understand you more than others.
Blog won't stop you communicate with God,
But use blog to bless other.

So keep on blog and chat with God as well.
really excited with ur blog~
addoil Bloger queen!:)
we are same gang o!haha

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin