RSS

holiday soon

now is school holiday
so for this week, all my classes will be shifted up
leaving me free time in the evening until night time
i had to make sure that all the students are notified
by sms ing them a night before

then i have to buy bus ticket home and back here
what did i miss.....?
my best friend's wedding is on 6/6, Saturday
got to get an outfit for that
she is considered to be my long-standing childhood friend
known her since primary school
brought me to church in the university
introduce me to Jesus Christ

i had always wanted to join Christian Felllowship
in secondary years
but she never had invited me
well, so be it
i am now involved in church
so....as a whole
i did not miss a thing

i am planning of going for a vacation in Melaka
3 days and 2 nights
i have to ask a friend
studied in Melaka before
to help me plan the accomodation
well........holiday does not mean resting
but recharging and being with family
FINALLY

holiday needs planning and money
i do not know (why) but i am quite STINGY nowadays!!!!
i prefer to have them saved and not spent
but spending motivates earning
and it is a good initiation

HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ME!

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

work so long it time for you going back to visit your family.It good to have holiday~
Recharge again. Run far for GOD.
have good rest and wonderful time with your family.
wish you happy holiday.
Remember buy souvenir :P

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin