RSS

comPROMISE


Would i compromise?

that is a tough question for me to answer.
i would say i rather find a less resistant approach and
slowly working my way up and beyond

Before,
i am a straight-forward and stay true to my words
Now,
i am more savvy and stay true to my applications
i need to find a path which is relevant and approacable

Am i compromising?

I would not say so.
i think it is wiser to say something that people can find no offense in
and yet still rooted in my faith


Would i compromise if pressed?

At this stage, i would say, perhaps.
Actually, quite high possiblity.

In my mind,
opinions of others matters.
acceptance comcerns me.
standing in the open to be condemned ....
petrified me

this is the issue i have to settle before God before i could be greatly used.
This is the most lengthy blog i ever wrote because
i decided to stop being compromising in my values once and for all.




Pray for me that holy words stay on my lips and on my path,
carved in my heart and mind.
instilled deep into my soul.




power words my experience famous verses my needs




Psalm 119

11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
18 Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.
20 My soul is consumed with longing of your laws at all times.
25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.
28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.
48 I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees.
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
54 Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever I lodge.
55 In the night I remember your name, O LORD, and I will keep your law.
58 I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.
62 At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws.
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.
68 You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees.
71 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.
81 My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
94 Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.
96 To all perfection I see a limit; but your commands are boundless.



104 I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path.
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
107 I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.
109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
113 I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.
114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
117 Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees.
120 My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.
125 I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes.
126 It is time for you to act, O LORD; your law is being broken.
128 and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.
130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
135 Make your face shine upon your servant and teach me your decrees.
136 Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for your law is not obeyed.
145 I call with all my heart; answer me, O LORD, and I will obey your decrees.
147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.
164 Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
176 I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin