RSS

red hot chilli peppers


i like my food hot and spicy
could not eat through my meal without spices, curry and chillies

i like all sorts of hot sauce as long as it....
excites me
makes me sweat
tingles my tongue
burns my throat

the food may be just okay,
but if the sambal sauce is great,
then the whole meal is divine

chilli is the main meal
the food is just side dish

life is dull and tasteless all right
why go through a tasteless and dull meal
this is my thought

my greatest achievement of being a spice girl
is i have recruited many red hot members along
that is what i call, zest
Passion for Life

Chilli, anyone?

2 comments:

yellowtulip said...

We are same homogenous group. I like chili and spicy food too. Food i dull without the decoration of chili. Our life is the same, it is dull without God in our life.

Cornelius Chong said...

Yor give me 5~!
we are same group.i also like Chili,spicy food.
next time go to eat spicy food together.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin