RSS

discovery


everyday is a discovery journey for me


unveiling every darkest secret, background and past

forgotten but keep coming back to haunt

so says, elephant never forgets


so am i







my subconcious is so strong that it digs and buries

my subconcious is equally strong that
as i think and dwell on matters

it just unlocked all these forbidden

prisons and the captives run wild
creating havoc in my mind
like a war-torn battle field

the lessons i have learnt from this mentality i am born with:
(1) take authority over my own mind
(2) overcome not neglect / ignore / suppress
(3) speak in tongue whenever all hells break loose, submit my soul and spirit to God
(4) find a victorous way out, no matter what, do not dwell in it but climb to the peak and conquer it.

hope to discover diamonds not coals....in time to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin