RSS

i am back

finally i am back after a hectic pursue over the
tm net technical p.i.c

we have to call and lodge a complaint
everyday
several times

finally it dawned on me
that procrastination is subliminating into....


- work culture
- my life

wow....my life encompasses:

- my teaching classes
(i wait until last minute to notify my holiday schedule)
- my serving
(i know the stuffs i need to carry out everyday but just seem to put into action)

- my waking hours
(if i could, i will sleep through the morning when there are no classes,

no meaning to wake up early since i could not blog for the last week,

when i woke up, feel like going back to sleep again)

even when i walk, i just drag my feet along

now that i finally can online and start blogging

hopefully my life will turn back normal

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

Welcome back! Wait you long long time.
Blog already be part of your life, no wonder you say wake up no meaning.
finally you are back! I understand :)

Cornelius Chong said...

another comment to you,
I like you blog, i can learn new vocabulary.
:)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin