RSS

wind chasing cloud


That is exactly what i was thinking too.

Hey, i thought that was my favourite food...

____________________________

How could it be that looking at you

is just like looking into my own reflection...

Hey, why are you taking on my look?
____________________________

You are morphing into me

or am i changing into you ?

is this what it means

2 become 1




well, i am a shape shifter

my moods alter as fast and

as unpredictable as the weather

to become like me

is to become like H20

evaporate, distill, boil, freeze, melt

at a snap

could you?




But you are a good catcher up

you are catching on like

a wind chasing cloud




do i worth your...

attention

time

devotion

dedication


remember: we do not gain back equally what we pour out...we may lost in volume, mass, density, momentum and ....individuality.

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

agree, agree~~

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin