RSS

inspired.....


Do not boast about tomorrow....

_____________________________________


Tomorrow lies ahead, a precursor of what is today

no matter how little the change we made

a little decison shift

we did something that we should not have

we did not do something that we should

we do not seize

or cherish

and the history rewrites again.....

how fragile and uncertain it is

________________________________________


but if we are too logical and systematic

our life will become dull

and BORING...

___________________________________


no way to me

Life must be fun and enjoyable

"i must be happy" surpass every quality in life

no stress, no pain, that is...

________________________________________


Today is now, which each second diminishes to become a history

every night i will sit before my computer

as the clock struck 12 midnight

CELEBRATE.....

it is the next day

_______________________________________



AGAIN..


_________________________________________


time flies hauntingly

i find myself putting little concern of "today"

it is like

ignoring time

HOW GULLIBLE AND NAIVE of me....

__________________________________________


Yesterday?

does it deserve to be mentioned...

i do not remember what is in the past

i hurriedly passed

people and incidents around me

__________________________________


well, of course it is gladful

i am eager to know what is laid ahead

to know what is my future

____________________________________


i lost a lot

i lost my past....

but i do not like to dwell on past

i want to embrace future...

_____________________________________


i wonder why i dislike my past?

is it that bad?

i think it is my happy go lucky mentality

i don't carry my yesterday burden into today

i left my bag of stones behind...


bye....

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

sis , believe God , you have great future. don;t let the past become an obstacle for you to move on:)
Jer 17:7.

Cornelius Chong said...

and want to congratulate you, because your post already reach 100~~wo hoo~ yeah~ha

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin