RSS

sweet mission (3)




As i always do



i asked Ah Kuan , "Do u like writing?



Are you interested to write your testimony?"



Actually i have prepared some testpad in case she wanted to write on the spot



somemore, i saved my and Kok Wei's blog posts on my computer



to show it to Kuan



Blog is my baby, i always show it to everyone. (grins)
_________________________________________

That night, Kuan confessed to me that she liked to serve



She may be lacking of idea, but she likes to help out



In my opinion: serving should be fun, enjoyable and stress-less



"trifle" making is a gift to us:
because God has always put into my heart



to recruit people as assistant and back-ups in the church



and what she said is a reminder and a motivation to me
____________________________________________
I was late to prepare Holy Communion
well, Chee Woon helped us to wash and dried the utensils


i was rushing like a madwoman
my usher leader / shepherd
helped me to wear on my usher nametag

_______________________________________

wow......the atmosphere and the spirit of the church
is so touching
full of unity (carrying each others burden)
initiative (go with the flow)
sweet-spirit (your task is mine too)
____________________________________________




the sweetness of trifle



the sweetness of God's grace



sweet to the taste bud
sweet to the heart





________________________________________________







It was a god's gift for us: Reminding us to keep our spirit "SWEET!"
___________________________
4For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Romans 15: 4

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

haha,you so dirigent to encourage writing and write blog. good ya~
i can see bloger family is expanding~
you put so many acttractive food, it makes me want to eat oso~so sweet

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin