RSS

sweet mission (2)


On the Saturday (a day before the Sunday: the long awaited day)
it was supposed to be a shepherding time with my sheep
i always felt that i did not meet up with
her expectations nor
God's works in her through me
i would not consider it a failure but a struggle
i have certain persistence in my actions and speech
and my way to convey a message
i used all four languages of love out of the total 5:
Acts of Service, Gift, Time and Physical Touch. (on regular basis)



I despised "Words" in a way, i had a perception that

people with "all talk has no substance and practicality."

i have been holding back so long and so hard on

giving the Words of God and saying in biblical terms.

i just can't make myself into a

teacher of the law and words even that
my profession is teaching.
How absurd!

Well, profession and spiritual gifting are 2 things.....

_______________________________________________________

My sheep walked all the way to my house

to help out in the trifle making,

then we walked all the way to buy the ingredients.

i was seeing so much of her great personality and good characters.

this "trifle" incident was a close-up encounter with my dear sheep.

along the way, through our conversation

something twinkle in me

"character and attitude."

after that, we started our shepherding based on the title
well, it served the purpose.

it opened a new door in our relationship.


the "trifle" was a gift for us:

shepherd (me) and sheep (RS)

____________________________________

11I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—

12that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.

Romans 1: 11-12

2 comments:

hopeShyan said...

wow......
actually u is a good shephred to me....
mayb u think u not so good,but u really is a great shephred to me!!!
u has the wisdom, ur teaching is special, n teach me in a different way...
keep praying that we can grow 2gether....
^^

Cornelius Chong said...

good shepherd. keep on take care u sheep.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin