RSS

A transformed transformer


i watched Transformers 2 with churchmates yesterday night
it opened the screen with robo actions
it was an action flick all
and it is filled with humanity
and values
i asked myself:
how would i interpret transformers?


they are like angels and demons of our time


their brutal fight was in reality (spiritual realm)


one side was for human
the other side was against human, to destroy us


even the title suggests so

_________________________
The Revenge of Fallen
_________________
synonym with Satan, Lucifer
and the bad robots are called Decepticons
like the deceivers (devils and satan)
as mighty as angels are
their sole service is to serve God
and human
God put angels below human
just like transformers (Autobots)
even the main robot

Optimus Prime died and resurrected


just like ______ Jesus


crucified by the mankind that He intended to save
hmmmm....
the most touching moment is
when Jetfire (an ancient former Decepticons)



who mended his way
and serve the right path
he tore off his life source and surrender it

to Optimus Prime and said
" until this moment, i felt that my life was worth it...."

and he fell with a thump.

just like when we come before God
and gave our lives to him
and said, "My life is yours."
________________________________________
To live is Christ, to die is gain..
________________________________________

when we served our purpose, we found the purpose of living.

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

Wow meaningful, I haven't watch transformer yet...(T.T)
however, I like you description about that movie .
When I asked my churchmate aslso ? how? just said, "ok loh~"
although , I dun see tat movie, but I can imagine it .
Seem like this movie really inspire something~

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin