RSS

i deserved to be happy too







My dear,

i tread the ground you walk on








i
take in the air you breathe in







i was cautious of the looking eyes

i have to be careful not to leave traces

sometimes, i even have to leave misleading evidence
for these paparazzi to devour
to have a little peace of my own.
________________________________
so many considerations

that they are taking a toll on me
why do i have suffer all these pressure?
_________________________________

i relish on the freedom and joy i used to have

i want to revive the pleasure of non-attachment
"me for the world, the world for me."
i want to embrace the earth.

________________________________

God, give me wisdom
and lead me not into regrets
of my later life.

Give me the courage to trust and love.
__________________________________

Dear companions,

Don't peer at me (i can feel your eyes crawling on me)

Don't doubt me
i am innocent
i am just a consequence of situation
Do not bind what God has set free
"Noooooo................................."
_______________________________


Dear me,

i am not a victim nor a sufferer
i am an overcomer and victor
i deserve to be fulfilled and loved too.
_________________________________________________________
For i am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39
I believe so, do you?

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

you can overcome , coz Jesus had overcame dead..
all you burden, struggle wil be set by God.Pray tat you wil be absolute set free, and more joyful in him.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin