RSS

melody in my heart



melody in my heart
_______________

"struck the chord of my heart"
_____________________________________________________________________
is a phrase i used frequently

meaning
gaining understanding,

entering one's heart

finally

i had the pleasure and honour

to experience that

my blogger pal

will be performing soon

and he practiced over at msn

just for the first time listening:

i was melting

my knees wobbly

i became a jelly on my chair



a scene came to me:

there is a calm sea


and the water slowly rising

higher and higher in my heart

then it overflows


tears of the melody seas

were wallowing in my eyes

each second

tears are threatening to fall

down my cheek

it was euphoria

the sea was a sea of love



missing someone so miserably

many memories flooded my mind

and heart

all at once

how can i control mysef from melting?



how can i resist the passion of guitar strikes?


you are striking my heart....

that was this sorrow

that keep seeping thorough

each cell of my body

was grieving
and yet pleasureable

gambateh: my friend,
i represent every female that we really feel what it is like loving and missing someone at the same time.
You touch our hearts.
Your music enters into the deepest corner of our heart
When you stop playing, the melody keeps residing in us...

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

I never discover this song can bring big impact to you.
Glad that you have been set free.
May this song really be a blessing to you.
All glory unto God~yeah`
thx for your support.fanci<)
I wil perform the best for the coming performance~
you support really motivate me lot

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin