RSS

i just want to read....

i was approached by a duo,
a young teenage girl and her younger brother
they are promoting the fund raising program
for a charity they endorse
the first round,
i was on the phone with my sister


about her convocation plan,
the next round
i was enthusiastic reading Da Vinci Code
and she came to my table
i gently gestured that i was busy
but she reassured me that
there is something she needed me
to know about
out of exasperation,
i told her that i was her having my tea

and all i wanted was
a calm and peaceful day
to read my book
i was not looking at her expression
but through her voice
"then you take your time reading,"

i could sense the sarcasticism in her voice
something came to my mind:
i was very anxious when
i sensed such activities around me
rejecting them reminded me
of how i felt when
someone rejected to hear the gospel




















at times,
we need to distrbute flyers
to promote church activities
sometimes,
we even have to go from house to house

it was an evangelism activity

but many vile organisations
are doing exactly
like house evangelism

these days
and they are
sobotaging the
real ones.....
society learns to reject and
find such methods
repulsive and fraud

we have to keep reinventing ourselves


to set apart from

the rest...

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

being reject by people is not good feel.I also receive many rejection, when I sale a product to customers.
some customers rude and rude...
but I can't do anything..
sometimes, we might like tis.
When we not interested the things, and we busy.
people w reject.
Jus like you reject the girl, because you want read book..
you are not wrong, because you have u own thing to do.
ehm...dun know....how to describe.

The world is so realistic..
ask God to help us, not become the realistic person

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin