RSS

healing touch







i never believed
in any healing session

i thought it was
fraud
mind manipulation
mind games
or even a devoit plan

until
i was healed
i came to the healing session
dubious
unconvinced
in doubt

hoping to find the pithole
to find the logic behind
that miraculous performance
the science of it

everything can be explained
broken down to little steps

was it physiological
or psychological
was it really happening
or are we made to see it happening

i was prayed for

my backpain
which comes as it goes

i went for x-ray before
doc said, " microfracture."
i wonder ...
an explanation for
unexplainable condition

i accepted that i .....
could not stand for too long
during sunday service
could not sit for long for sermon
had to walk around

people who do not understand
thinking, " that girl just does not know how to play her part."

what can i say or do?

sleepless nights...
could not stand straight
could not sit still
could not sleep on one side for too long

for 2 years
for 2 years or even more

it could not be treated

but...
just relieved

but i was afraid
that if i am analgesic
i could have injure myself further
my back may be overbearing
without me noticing

so i skip the pain killers
enduring the pain

thinking....
if i change my posture
i will be better

one day...
it will be better

i have to choke down my tears at times
to avoid being seen like a baby
asking for attention
i can only take it down myself

after the prayer,
nothing happened...
just as i predicted

when the pastor asks for others
for healing

i came forward to pray for them
despite myself not healed

as i stretched my hands out to pray for a sister
a surge of heat went through my back, along my hand

after that...

i felt my pain gone, subsides
i sat for a little while
the tinging came back

i prayed in tongue
faith grew in me

i realized....

the pain was not physical
it was mental
spiritual
after the session,
the pastor prohesied to me....
God wants me to know that
no burden is never too heavy for Him
There is a basket of burdens in the vision
He asks me to surrender the burden to God.
from that day onwards...
whenever i felt a tingling sensation
on my back
i know that i am holding something back from God

God is so wonderful that he is willing not only die for me
but to carry my daily burdens....

i saw a vision some weeks later....

i was beside Jesus
He gave me the cross which is behind Him

I was ...
amazed to know that it was light

My God helps me to bear my yoke
and My Lord puts on His yoke on me

Matthew 11:25
28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Since...

i will come before the Lord
to place each rock,
every piece of pebble
boulders
and even a grain of sand

this is too much for me....to bear
but it is not for You Lord,

thank you for dying for my sins, guilt, shames
most of all ....my burdens
i was healed by God's touch....

2 comments:

selena said...

Amen ^^

Cornelius Chong said...

Amen 2

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin