RSS

MAJOR / minor

There have been many things circling around my mind
i tried to shuffle the agendas at the back of my mind

time is so short,
so many things to be set on time

i used to think that my ministry should be church-based
but it is so dragging, ineffective, mini minorconflicts, clash, disagreement, and stuffs
which i am embarassed to say even in my own blog
you see,
that is how it is
something is there
but you cannot mention it
you cannot speak out
like a tape is across your mouth

i do not want to be used as a satan's tool
i have to be wise in my response
the wisest would be "keep my mouth shut."

i have to be cautious of my actions and speech
so careful...
like treading on a thread

i could not breathe
i need to fly away for a little while

i have to let go to let God be in charge of my life
now i started to take things in the stride

just be natural

go with the flow

let the Holy Spirit inspires me
don't be so well-planned
the impact is so minimal
it is important to be genuine
people could see it through us and
feel the vibe in us.

amen.

my dear blog,
now you are my closest friendi could tell you everything
i couldn't speak
but you could

my major are now

my outreach and cg
i could not care less of what is happening in HOG

i am sorry God
i tried my best

God, lead the way
i cannot write on.....

1 comments:

selena said...

Once, Pastor Joshua asked: One day, if the person who brings you to church left the church, Will you leave too? One day, if the pastor leaves the church, will you leave too? One day, if you are the only left in this church to serve the Great Commission, will you continue on? (I believe this is a question for us too. To look at the mirror and ask ourselves: what am I doing now?)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin