RSS

alone but not lonely


have you felt alone before....

i was sitting on a bench in my high school
facing the back of the statue of Mary, Jesus's mother
it was the first time i pondered upon that...

when was the time you felt lonely the most?


me....
in the midst of people
and yet do not feel belong
not a part of the crowd


i was always the girl sitting
on the side
observing
standing at the side


everything was like a motion picture
i was just a moviegoer
sitting before the big, wide screen
eating popcorn
nothing concerns me



my life
is all about myself

not that i had not many friends
but i have distachment disorder
i can only wonder....

then ....

i was now working freelance
self-employed
not restricted


i found myself
self-belonging

i discovered.....

i need space alone
to be involved
to function

strange to be conceived

but it makes me feel comfortable

there is time to be together,
time to be alone.
for..
reflection and thinking
it gives me comfort
adjustment time

i would rethink, rebound and
repent in those alone times

miraculously,
the loneliness is gone
aloneship cures my loneliness

Are you such a person like me?
alone but not lonely........

i hope i am not alone on this..... lonely planet!

2 comments:

charmainechew said...

i do get feelings like that too sometimes, it just makes you wonder why you fee that way

btw i'm from malaysia
my blogs is
charmaineblogs.blogspot.com

xoxo
charmainechew

selena said...

Just finished reading all 4 entries.. I cannot think of the right words to tell you, except "thank you".

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin