RSS

lost touch

i think i am shifting back to myself
THE REAL ME (feeling good!)
emotions fleeting (make me feel human)
i could just alter my expression and state of mind in a snap (adaptable creature)
react to situations and necessity (play a part)
at the same time, my mind just keep on processing (time concious)
i judge myself based on results (impacts i made)

to observe needs and gaps to be filled
to keep everyone occupied


i observe myself and find some capacities to be improved:

(1) ability to assimilate into different culture and environment
(2) still could not freely open myself wide open
(3) servantship is not fully utilized

However, i would like to applaud myself on:

(1) Helpfulness
(2) welcoming spirit
(3) desire to encouragement
(4) sensitivity to others' needs

Angie, keep it up.

Thank you Lord today for bringing us to the circle of people who are sidelined
i know that God has His Mighty Will on that place
God, guide us to know what it is,
so that your Will be done and your Grace be shown.

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin