RSS

childlike dreams


in a nutshell......

Life asks of us for a contribution
and it is up to us
to discover
what it should be
what it could be.....

sometimes things happen
and appear as coincidences

but...

they are not......

you can ignore that for once
but not forever


it means something
it will come back again
to haunt you
to beg for attention

in a nutshell...

what do you ask from life?

be careful of what you aks
because...
We get what we expect.


however...
We cannot perceive
what we do not expect

in a nutshell....

The greatest achievement was at first
and for a time
a dream. The oak sleeps in an acorn,
the bird waits in the egg, and
in the highest vision of the soul
a waking angel stirs.

Dream are the seedlings of realities.

in a nutshell.....

imagination rules

Albert Einstein arrived at
his scientific conclusions
about time and space
by mentally projecting himself out
among the planets where he would ride
around on moonbeams.


His ability to become childlike helped him
to become great among intellectuals.


the next time
you are riding on your imagination
remember
Setbacks are a part of the plan of things.
Off course.
Correct.
Get back on course.
you are ready for your next ride in life.

3 comments:

selena said...

I just came back from my faculty christian fellowship dinner for the final years.
She was saying something about checking on one another even after we graduate.. to make sure each and everyone is in the right track, pursuing the dreams, and refrain self on what we promise not to do.

Now I read your blog.

One thing strikes me.

My idealistic view on what the society, government and law.
I hope I can have child-like (basically I am nurtured after all in my maiden law school, isn't it? ^^) even after I work for many years to come.
To have faith that changes will come to past; and dare enough to move for change for the good..
Pray for me ^^ I want to be Jesus' faithful servant... ^^ Cheers!

I suka your posts....

selena said...

ai ya.. the "she" in second para was the speaker for the night.. she is my school alumni

selena said...

Sis.. perhaps you should seriously consider to change the color of the writings in the blog. Hmmm.. black font in a dark blue background... not a good idea.. go to layout>Font and colours and pick your choice. ^^ Cheers!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin