RSS

give and you shall receive

My motto:

Give and you shall receive...

a lot of bro and sis used to mention,
ask and you shall receive
i know it is right...
in context it is talking about salvation
the moment our souls are saved
Certainly God as our
Father in heaven
knows us and takes care of our needs
we shall not worry about our days
However,
this creates a culture which is:
demanding
expectation arises; of others
sit back and chill out
nothing gets done
no one moves forward
and i prayed to God,

Why?How?
What's now?

Many things need to get done
we want to march forward for Jesus
Deep in my pit,
i know that
there are certain things
that must be done
through my life
through Jesus Christ
through church

When i die
i want to be like Jesus
saying,: it is done
before my last breathe.

Angie,

remember to put your priority in place
and commit to it till the end

tolerance over controversy
biblical over personal opinionssilence over condemnation
action over talking idle
work it over ordering
change things over complaining
contribute over reward
forgive over grudging
give over expecting
share over keeping to ownself
communicate over the lone ranger style
submit over rebellion
smiling over furious

step up rather than stepping down
expand rather than exploding
This came to a conclusion

As one day, God tells me

Give and you shall receive
Be an active figure in your environment

When you need a friend, be a friend
When you need encouragement, affirm others
When you need support and a reason to go on, give that to others
When you feel alone, be there for others
I find that each and everytime,
i receive abundance from God
so much that i can keep on giving
and still never lacking
In that empty space in my heart
There is abundance,
God's leading and presence,
understanding,
compassionate...
Thank you God for teaching me that through giving i shall see you....

I want to be there for my people in good times and bad times, through it all...

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

this also a good thing that I learn for you.
"Give shall be receive" so encouraging to me.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin