RSS

in his time

i always tell myself and people around me,
your destiny is in your hands,

take charge of everything,
situation does not control you,
you control it and make things happen.


Then i know,
i hold nothing in my hands,
i could not take control of my own fate,

i took control,
but lost control in return,

i could not make things happen my way.

Then i know,
God made me to serve His purpose,
His timing is the best timing and the only timing,

i may plan and arrange diligently,
but God has His Way to make it His Way.

Because,
I am a child of God,
I am a servant of God,
I am the voice for those who cannot speak
or defend themselves.

My lessons for life before i could be used by God;

patience; knowing that not how and what but when
forgiveness; knowing that hatred and bitterness consume my soul
tolerance; knowing that i could build relationships bridges with whomever
wisdom; knowing when to say what and how to
faith; live mission and vision oriented not based on worldly values

Deep inside,
i know that God has a special plan for me
when i completed my spiritual training

My Father in heaven is patiently waiting for me to jump over the hurdle
He promised to take me across

I just have to believe
And it will be done
In his time
In this moment
The moment is NOW.......


thank you Lord :

for your patience in me,
even if i have failed you repeatedly
in the same area,
i was so tired of my own excuses, weaknesses
but you never give me up nor forsake me

How could i ever say i hated someone or
unable to forgive

I am the most wretched of all....

I can forgive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin