RSS

CLOSE,closer,closed

i keep you close
but not too close

keeping you in a distance
a safe distance

i know this is the way
to have you forever in my life
always there
with no strings attachedi am such a contradict

i enjoyed the feeling
the presence
the temperature under control
i could not
let myself
to be hurt
or hurt others

i may not be able to forgive myself

i need human touch
but one is too little for me
i need to open up my heartto occupy everyone
no time for the special one

the closer it is, the more i closed up to myself

what is going on?
actually....
nothing is going on...

should i be closer or closed?

I CLOSE:

Could not
LOSE
you

there is a cemetery in my heart
memories are buried there
i keep on digging graves
and placing a tombstone on each
as a reminder

How...
i dread the day of the UNREST resurfaced....

1 comments:

selena said...

Dear.. Ganbatte kudasai..... God grieved when He looked down the earth, saw wickedness in the hearts of men. Yet, He is hopeful that He sent us His Son, Jesus. As God's creation, we grieve too.. yet in the same time we can be hopeful for God creates us in His own image. You feel as how Jesus feels. I believe this is what Holy Spirit puts in you and greater things are bound to fall in place soon. All things work for the good for those who love Him. Amen.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin