RSS

dilemma

i am afraid
to look into people
and to see ugly nature
to see what i am afraid to know
if i saw anything
i have to do something about it

am i only self-opinionated, negative thinker or problem digger?

i tried to look another way
pretend not to hear
reluctant to know the truth
unwilling to ask questions
am i selfish, timid and evasive?

so what?
what does it change?
what could i do?

i can only say bear with it
leaders say love unconditionally as you would for a family
but do they treat me as a family?

i am always the one who initiates
but i could not run away from my responsibility either...


i could not shut out this voices and images
otherwise, nothing gets changed

i felt that i am holding something vulnerable in my hands

if my hands lost grasp, it will drop and broken into pieces


if i hold too tightly, i might crumple it and broken into pieces
i must hold it open and my hands held together close
intertwined

Dear God,

tell me the purpose behind these
tell me what is my role and function
are you giving me the discernment spirit/
a lesson to be learnt/
a mirror to look into my not so pure nature/
a big heart to accept everyone as my family/
to know that you love every being even thought we are sinners....?
i know you are teaching me something...

God, soften my heart to walk your path...

1 comments:

selena said...

Life itself is a mystery. We can never understand God's thoughts. This convicts me even stronger as I read on the book of Job. People were judging as they thought they knew how God thinks. So they judged. I felt so lonely for Job. Even Job himself did not understand. Yet, he waited faithfully on God. He did not dare to bad-mouth God. He questioned though. For ourselves too. Forever we are seeking God's will and plan. So, sister, do not give up. Remember Job. One day, God shall answer your prayer.As for now, enjoy what your eyes see, what your heart feels.
People always say: Life is a shit. (hee hee, I say, if life is a shit, then live like a pig.) Enjoy our lives to the max...... (Enjoy in the Lord.)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin