RSS

numb

it is not something i would use to describe myself..

at most, i would say i ...
pretend
temperament arises
eruption
wow...i am a volcano

i guess
different people have
different way of responding

i would use external method
some used internal method
where they suck it in

perhaps...
they are more
considerate of others and the consequences
careful not to step on the wrong shoes or toes

actually,

it is hard for me
to comprehend
why people would push
something as great as FEELING
away and down under

Emotions...


are very important for me
even when sometimes
it could be overbearing
overstated
heated
too
passionate

at least
we pour it out
and get it over

my heart goes out
for the people,
that feel numb
or should i say feel nothing

it makes us
insensitive
unhappy
cannot perceive joy
but could feel peace

they would want to laugh
but hold them back

they would like to cry
and hold them back too

i felt so sad
because laughing and crying freely
is life for me...

i think;
it is a reaction of avoiding-
to be hurt again
to be misunderstood,
felt vulnerable once in their time,







usually after a conflict or clash
in short, something really bad happenned

what could i do for them?
use my passion to melt their ice palace?
but i do not think it works,
because emotions

became a barrier,

once they feel the emotion
seeping into their heart
they close it back again
should i just give them the peace that they so preciously hold on to ?
should i just appreciate the way they are?
they are more rooted, stable and calm...than me, by the way

i still think EMOTION is important for me to:

worship God
love people
understand gospel
to be creative
to communicate

my passion is firing up....whoosh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin