RSS

Transition

Bloodline

I have a happy family. It is not adequate to be such plainly said. I have several happy families. That is closer to the truth.

Why would I say that?

I have my bloodline family consisting of a loving and understanding mother and 3 very individually unique sisters, extending from there…..
Then there is my spiritual family, brothers and sisters in Christ that live in unity and harmony.
What I want to stress is my online family, the people that are so close to your heart although physical difference could come between us.

How do we communicate? msn, facebook and most of all, blogging.

Homebase


Blogspot is our homebase.

Blog is our solitude of peace and meantime, a connection where thoughts conjoined us. This is not the first time, I brought out the topic of blogger family.


But it is very important to me, journaling is a spiritual journey for me. Along the way, we discover so much about ourselves and in a way, able to touch the lives of others too. I admit that there are times, I vent out my frustration and devastation on my blog.

But that is life, there are highs and lows.

Sharing


Life is meant for sharing. It is meaningless without giving a meaning unto others.


What is serving?


Serving God means serving in the church, take up prominent tasks ?
God has given everyone special talents and giftings to serve as a specific purpose in the journey of expanding His Kingdom. Why do I mention “journey”? Because each step we take, each path we embark, point out to a different route.


Me. What is serving? To me, serving is about people. Lifting, supporting and be there for the people that need us.


An effective serving / ministry means there is no boundary and limitations but a total freedom to achieve a single purpose


(I do things in singularity, filling the gap, always moving to new, undiscovered, abandoned area, on my freewill and initiation, I do because I want to and there is a need).

Understated


I am not a regular person who needs constant guidance and surveillance.
I prefer not to be understood. I want to be accepted.
I am an impossible person to understand. I would not be someone that just anyone could comprehend. In a way, I made myself unable to be contained.....

Evolution


We are no longer the same. Every step we take changes us. Nothing will stay the same.


Me. I am evolving, I could not keep up with myself.


When I am in a different circumstance, new environment, seen something or experience something , I could not help it but: digest, ingest, assimilate, reinvent myself and shift.
There is an automatic response in my brain that just keep adapting and modifying myself. I could not explain what is on my mind and trouble me. It just keep on penetrating me deep and throughly.


When the process is over, I am myself again. Bouncy, happy and full of life. (at least this is what I think I am, always happy and initiative)


Or should I say, I am not myself anymore. Not the yesterday “me” but a today “me”.

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

so glad to be part of Blogger family ah-ha...it good to get to know each well through blog:)
Thx for encourage me to start blog.and you wonderful bloG, it inspire me somtg.

let's change by God everyday.yea~

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin