RSS

now you see it, now you don't

Is relationship and friendship
really that fragile and vulnerable?

now you see it, now you don't

well, as painful and as truthful

It is.

my ex flaunted his new girlfriend in front of me
and showcased such a delicate care
mushy, mushy and touchy, touchy
did not even bother to say "hi"

when i saw his conduct,
i asked myself
how blind could i be those years we spent together?
well, i am not at a bit jealous
but, yeah, a little embarassed by his immaturity
the surrounding environment is all my friends from uni years

do you have to go to such extreme?
i do not know if he has any ill intention
but i analyse things, like i always do
rationally and logically:

(1) he wants to show that he is capable of loving and having a relationship
(2) to tell the public that we are totally over (of course it is, was history)
(3) to hurt me, embarass me
(4) he is hurting inside from low self-esteem and insecurity (hurt people hurt people)
(5) barricades my relationship with those friends (it is whether his friend or my friend, CHILDISH)

i was so disappointed because by far he was my best friend and we shared the same dreams once
at least, we could be friends.
well, i thought we could.
but now, no, that is impossible
not because i am unforgiving
but he cannot forgives himself and me (of course)

man, grow up!

some men are just like kids trapped inside an adult body
has the intellect and talent but little emotional intelligence
has a good outlook but a deteriorating soul
has a career but no self improvement

i am not angry as i pointed those out
but i am seeing just too many of such examples before me

even my own father was such.................

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

I understand you feeling. it not easy to take it, especially hurt by your good friend.
Men are not perfect,you might feel discourage and hurt.
Pray that God heal you and comfort you heart once again~renew you and give you straight.
sometimes we can't avoid something tat no good happen..
And I know tat u had spent times to overcome it.
don't look on man, look upon God (PSALM 118:8-9)
Psalm 118:8-9 (New International Version)
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.

MAY God heal your heart, God never disappoint you:) take care

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin