RSS

prep UP

i need to prep up
by exposing myself even wider and more, more and more
i need to expand, stretch and break out from my horizons and boundaries

i have been hibernating these few days
recharging myself in self-wandering and
half sleep-walking mode, dazing away in my head
like a fish, sleeping with the eyes open

i need to block out all the distractions

as i write this,
i felt like contradicting myself
because i was watching you-tubes
anyway, it kind of clear and soothe my thinking
i unblock things peculiarly
that's me
Quirky Angie!!
Strange....but true

i was weaving diconnectedness to connection that makes sense
decode all the Morse codes that keep bumping here and there
i even had dreams to answer the questions i had in real life
those answer makes sense and do connect in my dreams
but went i woke up, those answers are just ridiculous...
i wonder if i had quality sleep or not..

i always think...
if i could remember my weird dreams
and put it down in a script
it may make a good blockbuster
may it be comedy, teary soap opera, suspense, scary movie
fictional, fantasy or reality shows...

hmmm....i may be the next Steven Spielberg...
where am i going?
i thought this is supposed to be a preparation for misson work.....

again, my mind flips.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin