RSS

My sheep's birthday

I sent out messages to brothers and sisters to dedicate their birthday wishes to birthday gal, Rong Shyan and birthday boy, Charles.

I was elated and touched to receive the abundant of wishes to them.

My message to all bro and sis was:

I am doing a birthday video clip for Charles and Rong Shyan.
Please send me your birthday wish.
(1) Rong Shyan
(2) Charles
thanks.

I was glad that some got my meaning and responded:
(1) RS: .....
(2) CH: ....

My frustration was that some messages i received are not clear who they are intended to.
Some even stated that the single message was meant to both of them...
Some are even poetic and length (i mean well)
and i do receive some messages that are inappropriate to put up (hmmm)
There are of course mandarin messages that i received which left me totally clueless and lost

Actually, Wei Wei dedicate a special message to Charles: a drawn diagram of an adult with specs (Charles) with him (a kid) hand in hand with a written (thank you pkc teacher, i love you)
but, hai, i totally forgotten about that....

Haha...of course there are a handful who did not bother to reply me message (sad)
Perhaps my messages to them was not delivered as the line was bothersome at times

So what did i do,

(1) i edit, modify, abbreviate and compress
(2) i divided the messages to 2 parts (RS and Charles)
(3) for those that dedicate supershort dedications, i make them interesting
(4) for those that did not reply to me, i still fill in the blanks with simple remarks

well, i am not dishonest but the purpose of the dedication is to build closeness and to shower love. It meets the purpose.

At first, i thought that when there is multimedia card, then the handmade card was not necessary, i was so wrong...

it is impossible to get the dedications in its original and complete version..

is birthday celebration important? it is....until a certain age and you started to lose interest and hoping everyone else will forget it too...haha....

i still have 3 years to celebrate the end of my 20s into 30s...scary but age is proportional to life experience and elegance...
i would like to embrace my era of inner beauty

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

I want to give you a big clap,(papapapapt woo )
you have done a good job, the video so good, you put a lot of effort to do it. If I am the receiver it very touch my heart~~haha.

pat your shoulder and tell yourself, "you done a good job." yeah~~

yellowtulip said...

Ya....it is wonderful video clip. A suggestion here....why not also put in the drawing of wei wei to charles here too.....it is so sweet and cute. a little child also know how to appreciate their teacher.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin