RSS

Miss Ion

when i step into the hall of the church
i was half expecting something...
an answer
an assurance
a lead
a start
i keep searching for connection, clues and leads

each word i heard
i take into my heart
like a thread sewing up my bleeding heart of doubts and uncertainty
it makes so much sense
and it points out a direction for me

words here and there
that are personal
details that feel so close to me like life history

the questions i had in mind
for so long
answered....
i may have been listening to those exact same answer before
but that day...
everything seems peculiarly accurately pointed out
and suddenly a bulb lights up....
God lifts away the cloud of fuzziness
i guess....
it was God's timing for me to understand, perceive...

and it calls for next step...
taking next step.............

i have another adventure to venture
only God knows where He is going to bring me next......

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

oo , great to hear that.
so are you ready for mission work.
God will lead you , when you are willing to do his will. may God Bless you:)))

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin