RSS

a new start

i like the aroma of the fresh dewy morning
it is not an easy sight
not that easy to wake up,
morning bird, nope! (i am more like a bat)
i am a late sleeper and riser

what can i do?
with this blogging and now
i am into SUPERNATURAL
wow...what an adventure as vampire slayers
killing demons and evil spirits

my point is
i need a new start
something to inspire me
build the passion in me
a desire so strong that it burns me
enlightens me
bring life to the things i do

it has become monotonous
goal less
point less
meaning less
it used to hold such strong determination

i am not losing hope or faith
it is just that...
i know i could do better than this
i know i could achieve and accomplish so much more
i am not gloating over anything
i want to live my life to the fullest as God has called me to be

i may not be successful
but i could inspire people at some levels and areas
which i will hold on to

keep giving in the sense that
it is not an transaction or mercy giving
but uplifting people
bring the best out
bring people together

serving to me...
is about people
always has been and will always be
what is the biggest service i could present to God?
anonymousity, discreet and genuinity
work in an effortless way
and yet fruitful
be independent yet dependant on God
giving yet everything comes from God

before going to MPPO
i have been asking myself repeatedly....
what is my calling?
what is calling?
i really could not come up with a definite real life answer
there are certain biblical principles and multitudes of explanation

for anything it may concern,
i am looking for an answer i could called it my own...
it came to me calling is when preparation meets opportunity
i have been preparing my whole life for something...
it has always seem to be task A, responsiblity to B, ministry C and other stuffs
but i knew that it wasn't it

after i went to mppo...
i knew it...
it is mission
God is equipping me to be a missionary

To be continued......

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

when I visit your blog again. your blog have some changes. A very cute music...haha. I know you very diligent to write blog and design your blog.

God know you desire to serve him.and God will let you know his calling in your life.May be you are pastor in future, who know?just like you said, Always prepare urself and meet opportunity. God will lead you .gambahteh SIS

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin