RSS

1 becomes 2 or 2 become 1


somehow,
a period ago
my mentality changed
my true "me" finally shows

it might look scary and different
but the people who love me would accept me

there are 2 sides: the real me and the me people like to see



from that day onwards, i switched between these 2 so beautifully
each person taps into different way of thinking and has a personality of its own

i am not multiple personality disordered

the real me:

quiet but not distant
cool and does not bother of others' opinion of me
confident but not cocky
this is the me that talks to God and can see God
(but if i keep this personality, i could not reach out to people and made connection)

and so i shifted to:

the me people like to see:
bubbly, noisy but never says what is really in my heart warm and concerned of what others think (people pleaser)


inconfident and attention seeking at times
this is the me that walks away from God and rebels
(this is just a superficial me, people seems to connect better with this "me")

who am i?
just me
the way God has made me and intended to be
i am living for no one
But for God alone
I am living beause my God is a living God

God, i could be anyone and do anything for you
if i could add into your kingdom
i know you will understand me for you mould me


i am your clay, you are my potter

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

Oh I see,haha.... Don't afraid, I still accept you:)

God understand you, He know you very well.
No matter you are "Real me" or "Shifted"
I believe God still Love you, bro&sis also love you and accept you.
You are precious in God eye.~

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin