RSS

parents' day testimony

when i came back from my week long holiday with my family,
i started to blog.
as i think what should i testify, i came up with an entry:
A father's role.

let me tell you something about my family.
i came from a single family.
we lost contact with my father many years ago.
if you ask me how long is that?
i would not know how long should i tell you
do you mean physically, communication wise or emotionally?

since i was in teenage years,
me and my second sister do not call him, father, daddy or anything
i just cannot say the word out
the title of father is an honorable status

as i go on, i am not criticising or condemning anyone
nor i am instilling unforgiveness...
instead i want to bring out the grace of a father...........

yes, the father i am pointing out is the Father in the Heaven
He is the only father that i know
the only man that i trust because He holds on to every promise:

- gives me life (as you know i am living a second life now, i could have died of sickness when i was young)

- offers me pardon and redemption from my sins

- most of all, He gives me the promise to be my eternal Father (never leave me nor forsake me)

how do i come to accept this ever loving father?
it is because of the love of a mother
my mother loves us very much that this is the concern of her
to give her children a perfect family
to find the missing piece of a father's role in our family potrait
and she found Jesus

And Jesus becomes a part of our family

the first sunday, i was at home
the whole Hope BP went for training
so we had a home service

i did the sharing
and selena, praise and worship and testimony

we had a wonderful time discussing about how to prepare ourselves
before end of time

we are enjoying the atmosphere, bond, love, understanding and
most of all peacefulness

it is impossible for a broken family

but now, i have a perfect family
because Jesus lives in our home

today is parents' day
and i would like to wish parents in our midst
the parents of my brothers and sisters
my dear mother in bp
and my dear Father in heaven (Happy Father's Day)

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

so great to heard this.Wow...S.service at home,
it good can have family members gather to worship God.

nice nice and nice.GB

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin