RSS

Testimony

Hi. My name is Angie. I am a tuition teacher. my housemate is Tang Siew Ling. Our house is an informal ministry house. If anyone wants to come over and stay, you are always welcomed. (Just to promote!) Again, i am here to testify about the good works of God in my life. This is a golden opportunity that comes every quarter. And i treasure the day it comes as a chance to conclude my walk with God every quarter.

How is my personal life with God? Well, i had the morning until early evening to spend my quite time and devotion with God. i need a long time to reflect and think to function normally in the public. And i would say my God is a personal God to me and He always talk to me in many ways. Through my blog, i could really pour out to Him and learn how to be grateful. When i write, i think and i really do improve a lot in my verbal communication and information articulation.

My life was a roller-coaster ride. up and down. plain sailing and sometimes scary. my emotional uprising is like tsunami, destructive to myself and people around me. And i tried to improve and surrender to God. I observed myself this quarter and see myself stabilised and under control a lot. Example: depression, argumentative, complaining, negative talking, frustration and disappointment, really resides a lot. Sometimes, i can feel that certain scenarios may evoke my anger, repulsion, injustice feeling and blaming someone. Spirit of God soothes and calms me. And i learn to be a calmer and happier person. Do not complain but encourage. Do not play the blaming game but always think of unity and Body of Christ. if you observe, i smile much more than last quarter. What is in the outside will show on the outside.

I am only a human. i do feel that i am lacking and no one understands me (quite a lot). I am lonely, and i learn to be there for people that need me. i crave for love and i learn to care and comfort others. when i feel that i am poor, i give to others. i am a friend to my friend because i needed a friend in the first place. The word of God, ' give and you shall receive' is an integral part of my philospohy of life. Giving in spite of nothingness tells me that i was never lacking but provided by my Lord in Heaven. He gives me so much that i am able to give. He is My Provider and He gives freely to everyone that calls on Him. My God is a faithful God.

my life is a rough journey. i used to envy and despise the lives of the lucky and fortunate ones. Feeling that God was unfair to me and life was after all unfair. Gradually i understood that my Father has a great plan for me. The life that God bestows to me carve me to be compassionate for others, understand the many levels and turbulence of emotions, be observant, grow in patience and learn to serve others. i am still a long way from perfection, but i know i am on the right path because along this way, God walks with me.

And to every brother and sister here, i will always be a supportive figure to all. i may not be able to do much. i am nothing so that i could be everything to everyone. it is a blessing to be able to serve God and you (all). Let us encourage each other and grow together in the love of God. Let us not only love in speech, but in life and actions.


Love, Angie.

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

God really changes you a lot. praise the lord!
Do remember you are a blessing for others.
I always there to support you. Gambahteh

Cornelius Chong said...

You are not alone, you have bro sis beside you...
who concern you and care for u.
Bloger family/;

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin