RSS

Fear in me

This is an important concern to me.

Every gifting comes with a weakness and a possibility of a trap in it. (of course laid by the devious one)

When the word of God tings to me, “that every challenge that comes our way, He gives us the strength to overcome it”, I just could not shut out these flowing tears.

We are sinners, so succumb of sins and pride. Used by God for His Kingdom, but we are so simply ignorant to the Satan’s entwined, twirling, back and forth deceptions and lies and fleshy desires. Vessel of God and un-God at the same time.

I am a sinner but His Grace could turn this prisoner of sin to a now professing “I am a saved soul.”

This is a reminder to me to keep very close and accountable to God. I admit that I am weak. I need God to work with me and work through me, so that I could be an ambassador of God.

Without You, what am i? Nothing.
The pure existence and thought of You, made every insignificant favors into significance, because it pleases You, it blesses Your Kingdom.

Knowing that I am a part of your Kingdom, knowing that I reign with me, gives me value and purpose.

I am so glad to know You. The slight tinge that I may lose sight of you saddens me.

Is this fear, fear of the Lord? But I know that you will never leave me nor forsake me gives me hope.

That is the faith that keeps me going despite these understatements.

When my fears are cast onto You, nothing is fearsome.

There is only a fear, fear in You, my dear Lord!

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

God will deliver you from all your troubles. (Psalm 34:19, 2 Timothy 4:18)
fear God is the beginning of wisdom ~~
gambahteh

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin