RSS

i am "mo mo"

"mo mo" is a mandarin term
meaning
- silently
-enduring
- quietly

i am "mo mo"
it is a term i use to describe myself, i prefer "thinking to talking."
a term i use to remind myself to be "patient and control my tongue."
it is an integral part of me, my personality, i am introvert in a sense i need peace and silence to work my creativity and imagination
havoc and chaos madden me, block my mind, i find it disrupting...

interruption, interception, dominance, infiltration, indoctrination
i find these disturbing and menacing

mo mo chen sou (long-enduring)
mo mo cheng zhui (self-exam)
mo mo chi dai (hopeful)
mo mo tau zhui (lost in thoughts)
mo mo teng dai (patient)
mo mo reng nai (self-control)
mo mo .......

the realm of " mo mo" is not
solitude nor lonely
because this is where i meet God
and His Presence
where we have long talks
and refreshing to me

when i am " mo mo", i am with God
in that total silence
i hear His Whispers
i hear Him
i feel Him
i am in Him
i am the vine, He is the branch
i remain in Him and He remains in me

2 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

'mo mo' is hokkian?
Continue to stay mo mo with God.
He desire to speak and hear you~to be with you")

Cornelius Chong said...

stil at hometown?or bk ktn d? rarely see u~whr u :P

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin