RSS

Be still

Be still..
This is how my heart yearns, longed and just…is.

No external words, reactions and actions could compel my heart to darken and grieve. It is meaningless compared to Your Love.

Because Your Love dwells and overfloods my heart. That no bitterness and hatred could stay in. they are flushed out by Your Precious Blood.

As the days grow by, the more of Your Grace flows into me.

Your greatest blessing is not prosperity, achievement nor humane values. If we put my faith in these shifting values, we are nothing more than a wave hitting onto the shore.

It is more than that. It is You. You here with me, now and forever. What could be more precious than that?
I want to remain in You, in Your words.
Please lead me not into temptation and astray. All I need is in You.

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

book of psalm 103:1-22 (father's love)
God never leave you, He loves you.
God will Lead you.Be strong~sis

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin