RSS

Pull me out....


i wish i could really say such statement
sometimes, i felt like i am treadding on two parallel lines
left foot on one, right foot on another one
would this be considered as double life?
this is like suppressing or repressing...
at least i have you, blog that i can pour out....
whoosh.....
Dear God,
i am really struggling between these 2 personalities
or perhaps a new life in You and a past life that keep pulling me back
there is 2 forces working here, the power of the cross and the desire to be ME
i don't want ME, i want You in my life
Help me to break this
Jesus, pull me out. Amen.
i cried out to Him with my mouth,
his praise was on my tongue,
if i had cherished sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened,
but God has surely listened,
and heard my voice in prayer.
Psalm 66: 17-19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin