RSS

why do i blog?

many people will ask bloggers:
why do you blog?
so boring....so meaningless

to me..................
blogging is not just a life expression
is a thought processing process
it is a venting and release mechanism to me
like praying and pouring out to friends
blogging will not harm or stumble anyone
it will just obediently listen to your grumbling and rambling

it is like a dairy, journal and a notebook
for us to record and remembrance
i have a short term of memory
i am really that kind "forget behind, look forward" kind of person
so i have to write down to eternalize it
so that i can rememeber my valuable lessons in life
and the occasions and people that mean a lot to me

as you are reading my blog,
you are looking into my world of
thoughts, joy and pain.....
thank you for being a part of my blogger family
you keep me going, readers, commentators and browsers

1 comments:

Cornelius Chong said...

Perseverance is significant, Determination also significant.
people might not understand why blog..
as you do so..your writing inspire and encourage people.

so continue on...
like a magazine...upload new infor~

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin