RSS

my destiny

my destiny....

Option A- intellectual....like obtaining post graduates and thus, be a lecturer
Option B- working professionals, i do not like to work under rigid regimes like engineer
Option C- business like, nothing is more challenging that to oversee many aspects of business and solving minor to major issues
Option D- charity and volunteer works.... my latest venture and fave

Option A is a life-long intervention. Like every kid, i thought of myself getting the most prestigious and time-consuming education. It has been my dream. Being a lecturer and educator seems nobel and not perplexing.
Option B, working is tedious and a gradual, stable and predictable progress...from an engineer to a partner and then own a private firm. very comforting and assuring.
Option C is an unknown option until i joined a multi-level marketing business, it opened a whole new level and perspective of my sight and insight of life. After that i joined my now local church, that has a vision that sounds like this:
Our vision is to fulfill the Great Commision by raising Christ-centered disciples to build vibrant and biblical churches in Kuantan, East Coast, Malaysia and all over the earth.

How does it sound? it is very enterprenuering especially in the last term (all over the earth) it captures my attention and redefine my life venture.

it fulfills my:
Option A: Disciple (means to teach)
Option B: Build churches (i am a civil engineer graduate)
Option C: all over the world (very business like with an entreprenial spirit)

How does my option D comes by? i find myself pulled into this direction mentally and spiritually. I always think, consider, plan and excited by projects of reaching out to people and bridging people into the church and God. But, all i am lack of is the first baby step, wobbly little few steps, the fall it will bring and the fight to get back up again. You must know, charitable causes are non-profitable and funds need to be raised. Social awareness has to be cultivated.

From my engineering education, a concept is always vital and crucial in my every endeavour:

Sustainable Development: a project that will keep going, recreate revenues, even after the original establishers are not around to supervise. the foundation is very important, each methodology must consider how it will propel and propagate the whole project. it is life-creating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin