RSS

2889

browsing through the internet for exhibition materials
has been fruitful
and an exposure for myself

a breakthough and a gain of understanding
in the aspect of vision, spiritual and mentally

it all started with the cutting of the latest vision statement
it had not been easy as it was quite long
in that process, many questions came into my mind
this vision is not easy to be accomplished, if you could not complete this sentence
how are you going to complete this mission?
it has open up my mind of truly embracing this vision and great commision
it is not going to be easy
it is not easy for Paul, Moses, Abraham, prophets, missionaries and even Jesus
it is not going to be easy for me....

but taking this road
as Jesus had walked before me
is a destiny
My destiny.....

The night i finally caught the vision of God was 28 August 2009
A day i will always remember...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin